Sewing Lessons (Los Angeles)
$130.00 – $450.00
Three Levels of Sewing Lessons Available For Purchase w/ a discount applied if classes are bundled.
LEVEL 1: Introduction to Sewing ($190)
One in-depth three hour session to learn the essential fundamentals of sewing including the various types of fabrics, threads, scissors and rulers. Students will learn how to properly thread and operate a sewing machine. Materials (plus use of a sewing machine) included within the price. Participants will leave having completed their own project, a pillow or a tote bag. Upcycling shirts, bedding or other fabric is encouraged but optional.
**Note: Class can be extended up to one additional hour for a total of 4 hours if the student needs additional time to complete the lesson.**
LEVEL 2: Airport Essentials–Shorts + Tank Top ($150)
Pre-requisite: Intro to Sewing or basic knowledge of sewing. One in-depth three hour class where the student will sew their own pair of elastic waistband shorts as well as a tank top. Students will learn how to take their measurements as well as read and interpret patterns in order to complete their projects.
LEVEL 3: Hot Girl Halter Dress ($130)
Pre-requisite: Intro to Sewing (and preferably “Airport Essentials”) or basic knowledge of sewing. Create your own halter dress pattern for knit fabrics. Black knit material included or you can bring your own. Thread and sewing tape provided.
- Gender neutral sewing classes for ages 13-adult.
- 1-to-1 Classes. Location: Los Angeles (rate includes commuting to the student’s location)
- Students can use their own sewing machine or the instructors for the duration of the class.
- You’ll receive an email following your purchase and we can select a time/date that’s conducive for your schedule.
- Link to Amazon Store Front for Sewing Essentials that will be discussed during class.